Thursday, October 22, 2015

October-End

So one of my younger sisters got married recently. I'm happy for her, and wish her all the best.

The day itself had been rather tiring for me, and I am still feeling its effects today. A long day was spent with my relatives. I had expected the worst of it, but everyone turned out to behave rather well, which was a relief. A cousin-in-law of mine termed my role being there as a ``bouncer'', and I think it suits what I was doing to a tee and will use that term from there on instead of ``enforcer'', the term I had been using whenever I had to be present at a family event. The reasons for that will be left unsaid here -- send me a message or something to find out more, if you care to.

I wish I could write more, but I'm really out of material for now. Maybe next update.

Also, did I mention that NaNoWriMo is coming soon?

No comments: