Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Another Graduation in Hololive, and Other Odds & Ends

Tsukumo Sana of Hololive -Council- is graduating on Jul 31. It is a piece of news that has been out slightly more than a week ago today.

That's the first graduation from anyone in the Hololive English branch.

There's a sense of loss, and a sense of gladness from having had the chance to watch her streams ever so often.

Thought it was important to note this, considering that this time-ish last year, Kiryu Coco done her final stream in her persona.

------

It's been a rough week. Work required me to put together a presentation to brief a mixed audience, and it was quite tricky to get it just right. The presentation is tomorrow afternoon, and it will be the first time in a long while that I did some public presentation.

Here's a prayer to God for a successful briefing, for I have done all that I can, and everything else is up to Him.

My skin's been flaring up in rashes as the weather heats up with increased humidity. That definitely did not do me any favours.

------

I've completed two thirds of the Zero Escape series, leaving only Zero Time Dilemma to go. I like the series---the story may be a bit kooky, but come on, I can't keep reading Planning Algorithms all day without an outlet to relax from all the heavy math, right?

Anyway, this entry is quite incoherent; I am well aware of that. Just felt like dumping out some things that are in my head without necessarily trying to make any points.

Till the next update.

No comments: