Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mortality

So usually, I live a life where I feel as though there is some vague semblence of having some control over it. But sometimes, some events occur and then I am rudely reminded of the stark mortality that surrounds me at every turn.

Perhaps I might be oversensitive to some regard, or perhaps there is more that I know that I am not letting on to the rest of the world. But some times, when the feeling strikes me, I feel that I know what is going to happen, despite not really knowing/able to prove what is truly going to occur.

It has been a long day of sorts. I am starting to become weary as the day drags out longer; each time I lie in my bed, I don't really want to get up and get things done. Some call it senioritis; I call it lackadaisical.

Looking for a new drive in life---I guess that is one way of putting it. Perhaps the permonitions that I have had are completely and absolutely false, and that things are not as bad as I always make them out to be.

Perhaps.

1 comment:

MMS said...

U CAN LOOK FWD TO PACKING! HAHA. IT KILLS!!