Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tired?

Funny how things end up. Here I am about to embark on another leg of my life's journey, and instead of feeling excited, I feel tired.

Tired! For goodness sake, why am I feeling tired? This makes as much sense as the cow that refuses to eat grass, or the eagle that doesn't fly, or... well you get the idea.

Maybe it's the cubicle I'm in. It's too restrictive, too cramped. Or it could be the office environment, or that I don't really see a plausible and clear-cut shifting of one phase to the next---everything is an amorphous blob of blobbiness. Mostly likely the latter. I mean, even till now, nearly three days before I am at my last day, I'm still working on projects.

Maybe I'm no longer that great a workaholic as I think myself out to be. Perhaps that's a good thing.

I mean, I am liking the outdoors now. How much more strange/weird can it get?

Till the next rant.

No comments: