Saturday, August 06, 2011

SMS Musing #3

While waiting at the carpark of Venus Drive prior to a MacRitchie Reservoir Park hike/geocaching trip:
At the risk of jinxing myself, what was supposed to be an easy 25-minute drive became an hour of horror as I kept making one wrong turn after another to the point that it was fucktardly stupid. How the blazes did I screw up so badly in spite of having read the gorram map multiple times? I think I have sunk to a new low this time. This is really so stupid---I've just wasted everyone's precious time. I feel like a failure now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you said, ""Don't worry. Everyone has their off-days."

The_Laptop said...

One time failure to deliver is an off-day.

Two-time failure to deliver is a pair of off-days.

Multiple-time failure means something is starting to be seriously wrong somewhere.