Friday, July 27, 2012

Moving

This week is sort of a crapshoot. I'm busy packing the few (but scattered) items I have to move to my new place with John, my roomie. The relative distance to campus is roughly the same, with slightly worse public transport access, but the overall lower rent and the company is very much welcomed. I think that it is time that I start acknowledging that I am, in spite of all appearances, biased towards the extraverted side.

On a more awkward and personal note, I've started to replace my bikini briefs with boxer briefs. Yes, to those who don't know what kind of underwear I wear (that's like almost everyone), I used to wear bikini briefs. But now, for a change of pace, I've switched to the boxer briefs. Initial impressions on this style of underwear are quite good---they don't give you wedgies like briefs do, and unlike boxers, they don't really ride up your leg and get caught in a thousand and one different bunches that make things rather uncomfortable. One more test that I need to subject these to would be to go for Jujitsu training with an athletic cup + jock strap; we'll see if the boxer briefs provide better support for the entire protection system as compared to my bikini briefs from before. And yes, it is high time to change my entire stash of underwear---the current set has followed me for the last uhh 6 years and are quite worn. And yes again, this falls in the ``too much information'' category, but it's just that little sauciness that I think my blog is lacking, right? ;-)

[PROTOTYPE2] finally came out for the PC via Steam. From initial impressions, this feels like a much improved version of the original [PROTOTYPE]. But considering that I'm at most 20% through the game content, it remains to be seen if the game is really that good. Things that I like about this compared to the old [PROTOTYPE] is the ``controlled'' evolution mechanism, which promotes exploration but hinders grinding as a means of advancing the character's ability. In some sense, this makes the story flow a little smoother. But as noted before, it will be a while before I can come to a final conclusion of the game.

Alright, enough chatter. I need to triage my belongings for the massive move detail tomorrow. Till next time.

2 comments:

yt said...

GYAHAHHAHAHAHAA
... and about time you started acknowledging your extraversion

The_Laptop said...

I suppose, though to be had I had more than a small amount of introversion characteristics that need dealing with too.