Saturday, September 26, 2015

Beat, But Alive.

*flops down onto the imaginary couch*

The past 9 days were rather hectic, to say the least. There was a medium-scale performance (for us at least) with the orchestra in a musical item last Saturday, then a whole bunch of work-related document wrangling for the week up to Hari Raya Haji, then today's Di-capella Goes 50-50 event.

In short, I'm beat. Tired, but contented. Still one more bed of coals to go over for this month before we segue into October, where different types of hectic things will be coming in.

I think for now, I will put down my dizi and play some flute repertoire stuff.

Actually, knowing me, I'd just play even more dizi in addition to playing more flute repertoire stuff. I'm masochistic that way, I suppose.

Not much to write here. Well, I started with the intention of writing a lot, but then I got distracted and the ennui is starting to set in again. It's like that, not a problem per se.

Till the next update. Perhaps.

No comments: