Saturday, October 03, 2020

Each Day I Wake Up, I Thank the Lord

``Praise to the Lord! I thank You for providing me with another day in this world to do what I can with the talents You gave me that I honed through Your guidance. Amen.''

That is how I start my mornings these days, the moment I wake up proper. It's my way of reminding myself that I am not allowed to just die---my work for the Lord on this planet isn't quite done yet. If it is my time to go, He'd just take me like that, and I wouldn't be the wiser.

So each day that I can wake up, is a day of blessing, no matter what comes by. Work is happening still, and thanks to recent developments in the space of my industry, schedules are messed up all over again in different and more fascinating ways, and I find myself being torn in all directions once more.

I believe that amid the madness, there is a grander plan being set in motion that I am not fully aware of yet. With that solidly in mind, I just grit my teeth, pray for wisdom, strength, and patience, and go through the day. Things will need to be handled, I will handle them, and they somehow work out alright. Really, when the Lord is in charge, there is little that I need to worry about.

------

Nothing truly bad has happened---I'm writing here only as a sort of inertia. I have already been writing here once a week, I might as well keep on writing. It at least acts as indirect proof that I have been keeping with my word of not offing myself.

I'll stop here for now. Till the next update.

No comments: