Tuesday, March 05, 2024

I Have Nothing Left to Give

I have nothing left to give in a relationship. I think I should really accept this reality. It's not even about sour grapes or anything like that... it's just the realisation that I've lost whatever it was that made me look forward to being with someone exclusively.

It died the day she dumped me like a sack of Hell-going crap.

And it took me a few more years to learn that I am really a husk of who I was before.

I have no zest for life, I have little faith of the future, I have no interest in knowing anyone else deeper, and I am actually looking forward to just dying.

That is all.

2 comments:

Brian said...

*hugs* I think Steinbeck said it best, sometimes you just have to be pretend to be alive, and one day you'll discover it's true...

The_Laptop said...

Ah, the ``life-lesson'' version of ``fake it till you [sort of] make it''. 😅

Thanks for the encouragement!