I'm so done.
First, Eileen-III still isn't working despite a new mobo and new LCD panel. Technician bro thinks that the replacement mobo is DOA, and is pissed off enough that he's ordering all the parts that are likely to be linked to the video output problem on hand before the hopefully final assault.
Second, work-side some different kind of weird shit is happening. We do not speak of work here. Nevertheless, I'm put off by it.
Third, my damn rum chocolate bar was defaced by the family because someone gave shitty instructions [about cutting the chocolate I brought back from Kazakhstan], someone else followed it poorly [by cutting up all the chocolate that was not from Kazakhstan], and no one bothered to apologise, and I am now stuck with trying to solve the problem [of my poor rum chocolate bar being all fucked up and no longer a damn bar].
Fuck all that. Like, fuck the hell with all that. An off-in-lieu day was supposed to be calming, relaxing, and maybe even comfy. Not filled with bullshit after bullshit after bullshit.
At least I finally cleared the Last Judge in Silksong, and that's only because I was getting tired of the grind of my new avatar in Grim Dawn. But I messed up the Grand Gate, missing a half-spool, forgetting that I had rosaries on string and could break them to ``pay'' for something that was just there, and ended up in the Underworks instead.
ðŸ˜
I'm not even going to jinx myself by asking if the night can get any worse.
That's all the misery for the day. Till the next update.
No comments:
Post a Comment