Tuesday, January 23, 2007

*contented sigh*

Oh well. I'm finally 22 years old. Not that it means anything, the day passed like any other, with homework coming as fast as furious as it was before.

My floor did an amazing job. Samira, the RA, and Jimmy pulled the people together (and grabbing Jon the housefellow too) and got two cakes and a couple of pizzas. One was a normal cake, while the other was a New York styled cheesecake. I'm like wow, even though I really don't know how to react. :-(

Needless to say, most of the gang was there, Phil, Abdul, Alonzo, Sam, Mo, Alison, Tim, Justin and of course Linda. I felt kinda awkward, I mean, usually I do stuff for people, rarely the other way round, so I didn't really know how to respond to the "surprise".

What a strange day... Now, if only I didn't have to do crazy Set Theory homework and could just bum around... hahaha, one cannot be too greedy, I guess.

So now, I've gotta factor in the cheesecake for my meals. No wonder I'm getting fatter and fatter. :-)

So yeah, I'm 22 now, on 22 Jan. I wonder what will tomorrow bring...

Oh, there were the usual Facebook greetings from people that I know. Hmm... I wonder if I should ask her out... but then I'm side-tracking already.

Hard drive space seems to be a problem again. Damn, I need to figure out how best to manage this... have just put in an order for a 500GB hard drive, which will be delivered within 6 days. Must resist from storing too much stuff... otherwise the next purchase will be a 1TB drive or something.

And I've changed the layout of the blogs. I mean, I loved the black and green colour scheme thing, but it was starting to get old. White, blue and black seem to be a decent combination, clean and makes the text stand out much better. Hence the change. Hopefully this will make me less moody.... ;-)

Argh. Gotta get back to homework now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoopss!! Sorry I missed your birthday. Happy Belated Birthday~! *pokes* =D
[Night]