Sunday, January 14, 2007

Winter Break Ends

The Winter Break is almost done, and it's time to get back into the swing of things again. This coming Semsester is going to be one that is extraordinary, for even before the official start of the semester, we've already received our first set of homework. That's right, our first set of homework has been issued.

Check this out: http://15251.11.forumer.com/index.php

It's a collective effort by all in the course to get the secret message. I wonder how long this little exercise will take us.

Anyway, I've been up for the most time trying to help to put together the pieces of the puzzle. An interesting exercise, and makes me yearn for the good old times when I was in the competitive programming circuit. But, haha, I don't have that much free time as before to totally devote myself to competitive programming, so I'll just stick with what I can do at the moment.

Ah, so much to do, so little time to do them all. Seems to be a common theme nowadays among the things that I've been doing. Perhaps it is time to really sit down and think things through once more, just to ensure that I've not lost sight of my aims in life.

Ugh, I find it hard to pen down thoughts when so many things are happening at the same time. Perhaps another time I'll write more.

No comments: