Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dude, where's my luggage?

It's almost two days since I touched down in Singapore. That's right, I'm back, in case you've not noticed; am mostly out of sight because of this thing called jetlag. Anyway, I'm very irritated at the moment, considering the fact that my airline happily misplaced my luggage. Yes, I kid you not, after almost 2 days, I've still not received my luggage. In it does not contain jewels or anything that is valuable of that sort, but still, it contains the better part of my wardrobe, and a whole chunk of stuff that I need to read up and use over the summer.

I can't believe that this is happening to me. How in the blazes am I so "lucky" to be hit with such a situation? Ridiculous and ludicrous.

So, anyway, while I'm trying to battle jetlag, I'm also hoping that my luggage will be returned to me as soon as possible; I really prefer having my luggage over rather than some stupid compensation; there are just some things that money cannot buy.

Okay, I think it's really late now (early?), so I'm gonna head back to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back :)