Wednesday, May 14, 2008

End of Semester

Again, it is the end of the semester, and more importantly, it is the end of the second year of college for me. Lots of things have happened thus far, both good and bad, throughout these semesters. A quick recap of this year I guess, before I fly back home once more for the summer.

I was ditched by one, and found by another. My grades climbed, and hopefully will continue to do so. Life is good, life is bad; there is much to be happy, yet there are times to be sad.

So after the final final exam, I was basically packing the whole dang day. And the switch from the extra large packing boxes to large boxes meant that I had to basically pack more in terms of number of boxes, but less in terms of the individual mass. This all meant that it was practically possible for a single person to actually move each individual box, as opposed to the 25 inch ones that required at least 2. Also, this year, KK's basement seemed to unavailable, so it was also a good thing of sorts that the box was on the small side as it could then fit into those narrow stairways.

At this stage, my brain is kinda tired and so I will not attempt to write more. All that I will add is that I will be on radio silence for a few days, possibly weeks. Till then, take care.

No comments: