Friday, May 02, 2008

Management of Life

Again I've not been saying anything here for a while. Part of the reason is due to the fact that Edythe's CPU fan is pretty much dead, part of the reason is also due to the fact that there so much that needs to be done during this "death march" week. Life is not as bad as it seems though; I'm feeling rather good of myself and am in control despite the fact that everything is starting to crunch down for me.

I had been sick since last Friday—I had a bad-ass fever for the whole of Friday evening up to Saturday. But after 10 doses of Dayquil, lots of water, cough drops and trying to catch as much sleep as possible while keeping a good hold on my schedule and thus plan on dealing with the work, I think that I'm in really good shape to proceed well.

Life is bad; life is good. It is all a matter of perspective I guess. Adopting the right attitude and mind-set seems to be the best possible start that one can take towards maintaining an overall positive experience.

Alright, so much for now. I need to get back to editing the final revision of the full consulting report for class.

No comments: