Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ping

And so the writing bug bites me again, in the most unexpected of places. This time, I seem to have a tendency to want to write poetry in semi-strict form, in Mandarin. Hmm... I have no idea why this is so except for the fact that it is so.

Speaking of which, this weekend is mildly hell-ish, but at the very least the ``hell week'' of this portion of the semester is almost done. Another couple of exams (including today) and I will be ready to enjoy spring break a little.

It is starting to get stranger and stranger, as the weather continues to oscillate between the extreme cold and the warm spring-like conditions that we all want but hate because of the showers. But who really cares? Things are moving along, and soon I will be back home, doing real work (and getting paid to do so!) and then hopefully off to grad school I go.

And of course I will miss my love in the intervening time.

But these things are mere trifles that can be resolved with the right attitude, I think. If things were meant to be, something will always work out. If it was never meant to be, then no matter how we force it, nothing good will come out of it, whatever it may be.

No comments: