Thursday, March 18, 2010

Juicy Details

A friend asked me over IM for juicy details (without much qualification), to which I replied with the following.
Her succulent flesh glistens under the pale moonlight like the fresh skin of a ripening peach, her soft vellus hair enhancing the longing that I felt deep within my fiery loins. With pure unbridled enthusiasm, I held her in a fierce embrace, smelling the sweet scent within her brown shoulder lengthed hair, caressing her back from shoulder blades down to the small, where her luscious curves evoked more than just a faint interest. She whispered ever so softly within my ear, `I want you', a breathy whisper that titillated all my senses to the extreme. My tumescence was hard to conceal under all these sensual feelings and I held her even closer, squeezing her inwards as I grinded gently on her mons. She seemed to realise what was happening and gently purred into my ear, sending a bolt of electrifying pleasure down my spine.
Now I know that when I'm out of a job, I can probably write smutty romance novels for a living, or not.

Read the snippet above and decide. Oh, if it is not obvious enough, it's fiction.

No comments: