Thursday, July 27, 2006

NaNoWriMo Warm-up Snippet #1

I begin:
...but then he realised that it was her eyes. She looked stunning, no doubt, even a little playful, especially with her pink T-shirt screaming out a warning of "Touch Me and you will die." Her soft wavy black hair fringed her fair face, and her lips were partially twisted into a wry smile. But those were immaterial; it was her eyes that held him transfixed on her very person. Her eyes evoked a sense of forlorn, the feeling of a love unrequited, the look of a jilted lover, the cry for someone to just love her for the person she is. He sat there on the stool, gaze hopelessly locked onto her beautiful sad eyes, and at that point he realised that he didn't want anything else in the world. All he wanted there and then was to hug her tight, and whisper softly and coyly into her ear "let me be your hero". ...


Inspired from encounter between Nicole and I at Youyi's party

2 comments:

ssato said...

hello munthye! my shirt says 'TOUCH ME and i'll kill you' =D

The_Laptop said...

Heheheh... I know. Not too sure if you'd feel uncomfortable if I made the character too much like you, so I changed the wordings a little.

Cheers! :-)