Thursday, August 24, 2006

M2M, 邓丽君, Michael Learns to Rock, Atomic Kitten and whatever

My playlist is weird. Well, I have music from several genres, from English ballads to oldies, to Mandarin ballads and oldies, to Trance, and instrumental pieces spanning from people like Nobuo Uematsu and some classical pieces, to the Zen-like Kitaro, to the Chinese Orchestra pieces. Seems like most of the main types of music are represented, perhaps only those that are metal-like.

Among all the songs that I have, I find myself listening mainly to my ballads, whether they are Mandarin or English. I dunno... I just find that the ballads are more soothing to listen to, and the emotive content from within just seems to resonate strongly with my innate character. Only thing that I regret not doing before flying over is to rip my Disney Love Songs CD and another Mandarin music CD that I bought about 2 days before my flight and have no time to rip them to perfection.

Perhaps, it's because of the way that I am. I'm learning how to better control my emotions such that they do not all come out as a chunk or worse, being kept deep within myself without every releasing them. Seems like I'm having some progress in this... Hopefully, I'd be able to master this skill well enough to be able to accomplish more.

Just some random posting from nowhere...

No comments: