Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Picture post of Kangyi's party

I've been writing for the last few days... my brain is now in cramps and can't really think straight. Anyway, here's a list of the pictures I took at Kangyi's party last Saturday. Enjoy. :-)


Cheryl looking at Kangyi's photographs. Trust me, if you missed looking at his photographs, you missed a lot of err... interesting stuff. ;-)


Draw your own conclusions, people. *evil grin*


Same same.


More guests, about the second wave or so.


As above.


Cheryl and Dr Broke in a duet (where did those fingers around Cheryl's right arm come from?! (no no no... not Cheryl's fingers, but look closely at the right arm...))


One sweet high-pitched singer and all the rest slacking somewhat.


Close-up view of the sweet high-pitched singer.


This bunch didn't sing at all (why?).


Me. The back-stage back-up singer for songs that were picked and no one sang... Included one weird song Hound Dog by Elvis Presley (now, who picked that?).


Ah, Francine the pro singer. Must have caught her at a bad time with this shot. Oops...


Belting out a piece that I don't think I could remember... Saturday is like 2+ days ago, and so many things have happened that I can't really remember now. :-P


Yay~ Nicole made it to the party in the end. Posed with Dickson in this shot.


A stitched picture of almost everyone near the end of the party. I'm not in the picture because I am behind the camera. Hahahaha...


Final shot with Nicole at the end of the party. (We got chased out by the management again :-( )

No comments: