Thursday, September 02, 2010

You Plebians...

It's really sad that even though my poetry blog was the first one I started, and the one that conveys my emotions and thoughts in the most succinct way, people seem to be more interested in hearing me rant like a maniac here.

1リットルの涙 always has a way of making me more sensitive to the essence of human nature. In short, it tends to make me more human in that short period of time that I would ever want to admit in real life. A tear-jerker? Perhaps, but being reminded that I am not the most unfortunate person on the planet has some way of comforting myself, that whatever comes my way cannot be as bad as what some people have to deal with on a daily basis.

Sigh.

I suppose I should stop now, it is late, and it will be a long day ahead.

No comments: