Monday, January 03, 2011

Sleep...

Heh. Looks like it's double post Monday. No matter actually; it's my blog and thus I can choose when I want to write anything.

It just so happens that I'm in an angsty sort of mood today, wanting to rant and whine about more things.

So the new year just passed us by. All in all, it was quite a quiet event, since I basically just hung out with a close friend of mine and we just sat at a quiet little bar drinking small shots of crunking madness. But that aside, the entire new year just feels... empty.

Right, empty.

For some reason, I can't seem to muster enough energy and excitement for the coming of the new year; in fact all that I feel seems to be a lot of dread and fear to a large extent, as though there were just so many things that I cannot really handle on my own. It's a strange thought I'm sure, but I suppose many things are not quite as strange if they start happening to one.

Some days I think that I'm overworked. Some days I feel as though I am sort of burnt out, not physically, but mentally, what with having to juggle the myriad of things that require my undivided attention.

Some days I feel remarkably refreshed---unfortunately, those days have started to come in fewer and fewer bunches that I don't really understand why.

Anyway, I'm feeling rather sleepy again. Time for another shot of coffee, and then back to what I have to do once more. Till next time.

No comments: