Thursday, May 03, 2012

Trial By Fire

``The journey of a thousand miles begin with one step.'' It sounds a little cliché, but it is still one of the more useful mantra that one can have. It's just a way of reminding oneself that no matter how hard the road appears ahead, a small step in the positive direction is all it takes to get going.

This is roughly how I am feeling now about things. It's a really long and arduous journey ahead, and I had barely even scratched the surface on how deep the rabbit hole goes. It doesn't help much that I feel... mostly isolated with little support. Not a good sign---I wonder if I can hold on to my sanity this way. It's a hard life, but no one said that life was ever easy.

Anyway, enough of this mediocre spiel. Back to the proverbial grindstone.

No comments: