Sunday, June 03, 2012

June

Ah June. The month of supposed carefreeness, the month of freedom, the month of Summer and all its associated greatness and dullness. For me, it's just another month in the calendar, something to sort of look forward to, but not really to relish.

I am really looking forward to my home trip this month. Partly because I miss the people back at home, and partly because well I'm just so damn lonely here. Yes, I have some friends here, but somehow, it just feels different. I suppose as one gets older, one realises that one's old friends are just irreplaceable; they've been through too much to be the same as any other new friend that one makes. It's something that is a little hard to explain, but easy to feel.

Anyway, I don't really have much to say except that June is upon us. Till the next update.

2 comments:

roticv said...

gimme a shout when you are back

The_Laptop said...

Aye. I've sent you hence my periods of availability, but I will remind you once more when the time arises.