Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Back in C-U

Just a quick blurb.

I recently went home for a week to visit my family and to meet up with friends who happen to be in town, as well as to sample the excellent food that is present. It was a nice trip home, marred slightly by the fact that I couldn't actually go home ``guilt-free'' and not do any work. Nevertheless, the home trip was much welcomed and refreshing for my psyche, in fact.

I would spend some time to write more about the trip back and what I have done, just as a means of chronicling what I believe to be one of the more important aspects of my life this year. No, I don't think that I am predicting anything bad to come, but it is rather important that I go hom for a visit, however short it might be. Maybe over this weekend, when I can tear myself off work and do some ``recreational'' writing.

Anyway, I am safely back in the US, continuing my ever struggle towards understanding the craft that I had chosen as my career path.

Till updates to come.

No comments: