Monday, June 11, 2012

The Scribbles gets some updates

And so it begins again, yet another week. I'm wondering if I'm really ``suffering'' from some kind of mental disturbance, but really I think that it is much easier to dismiss that thought and focus on more pressing issues.

So far, the most active blogs that I have are this one and the poetry one. I do have one more blog, and it generally contains various fictional prose. That one has a rather low update frequency because of the time investment needed to write anything like that, but that's of course due to the fact that I wasn't trying to make use of my favourite blitz writing tool---WriteThis. The premise of that tool is simple: pick some parameters, set a time limit, click the generate button and start writing!

But anyway, what I wanted to say before I digressed is that I have spruced up the prose blog a little, shifting all my NaNoWriMo win banners from the main blog to the prose one (you'll notice immediately that the ``NaNoWriMo 2011 winner!'' image is now gone from this blog). Previously, I set the banners to point to the user tracking tool on the NaNoWriMo website, but now, I have altered them to link directly to the draft manuscripts for the entries instead. I think that this is a little more streamline than before and conveys more information too.

Alright, enough blathering in the morning. Back to work I go.

No comments: