Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Kitchen---Cleaned!

Ah, time for a quick blurb again. The kitchen is finally dealt with, with the cabinets cleaned out and the utensils/cooking implements in place. Food has been sorted out and now we are more confident with the stock that we have for cooking and consumption. The floor has been mopped, and everything is spick and span. Now we are left with giving away/selling some of the old stuff to folks and then the apartment would be inspection ready.

After doing all that cycling for moving a while back, I decided to sit down and compute just how much cycling I do on average. Here are my results:
ActivityDistance/mi
Home to office and back2×2.3×4 days
Home to office to ARC and back2.3+1.5+2.2
Home to ARC and back2×2.3
Office to lunch and back2×0.8×5 days
Total approximated distance37
And that does not include any miscellaneous cycling that I need to do for various tasks like geocaching or grocery shopping.

No wonder I feel that my legs are tired sometimes.

No comments: