Monday, April 09, 2007

Momenta

The problem with momentum is that once it starts up, it becomes hard to stop. And so, the momentum build up from over 3 weeks of emotional turmoil has finally reached a state that is more or less of a close. So closes yet another saga and the begin of another chapter in life.

It's quite strange to realise that after so many things that have been tried, done, explored and the like, it appears that the "old" ways of doing things are still the ones that are relevant. I mean, after doing all kinds of strange inner searching (and zombification over the last 3 weeks), I realise that the MBTI classification that I belong to is curiously right (wikipedia article's content notwithstanding).

Time to relive the life that I was meant to have lived. Need to recover from the unexpected diversion from the turmulent emotional responses.

Anyway, this week is going to be an interesting week. I'll be off to Washington DC for the Cherry Blossom Festival on Saturday; I may end up posting some pictures here and on facebook. Till then, adios... me need to sleep so that I can go swimming at about 7am. I'll probably have a longer rant later in the day.

No comments: