Sunday, April 29, 2007

Really Random Re-wordings

So it was quite a while before I actually get to sit down and type a whole bunch of words that number somewhere in the 500-word region. It's quite a crunch down now, with all kinds of crazy projects and homework all due during the last week of class, after which of course is the really nasty thing known as the "finals".

The strange thing is that my flight is almost a good week after my last finals, thanks once again to how the registrar does not confirm finals dates until the last possible moment, thus forcing most of us to delay our travel till at least the very last official day in which the finals can occur.

Anyways, so I'm not sitting here in a different room, and basically just rambling on without any coherence of thought whatsoever.

And yeah, today's Alice's birthday. And I basically spent the whole day with her today. Heheheh, we had a great time around. So we went to the "One Night In Beijing" performance held by the ARCC. Now we are sitting on the couch in the lounge at her dorm working on homework.

That deserves a little ramble too.

So it was almost a couple of weeks ago, when I was intending to go for the National Cherry Blossom Festival held in Washington DC. So I invited Alice along, which, to my surprise, she did. And we went to DC, having lots of fun walking around viewing the [half-dead] cherry blossoms and enjoying the activities that were available at the festival grounds itself.

Then, some time later, we went out again one night to watch the city skyline from a park overlooking the city of Pittsburgh. And yes, Alice is now my girlfriend.

What an interesting way to say things. (=

No comments: