Sunday, June 17, 2007

Chobits

omg, I just spent a whole bunch of hours doing the installations and reading Chobits manga. It is a romance-like manga, but the themes that it explores include things like what defines humanity, what defines love in humanity, and the effects of anthropologic artificial intelligence with regards to their interactions with us humans. The artwork may not be stellar (I think I'm spoilt by the good quality anime that we have nowadays), but the story was just so... touching. I couldn't resist but to feel strongly each time Chi makes an innocent comment about Hideki, or when Chi and Hideki hug each other. It kind of makes me feel like I badly need a hug (Alice, where are you?).

Okay, typing anymore at 4am in the bloody morning without sleep is so not going to make this a nice post. Maybe later in the day.

No comments: