Thursday, June 07, 2007

Giant Earthquake + Rock-ish Bands + [Heavy] Metal Bands

Remember this? Well, some things still don't change; like the fact that the horrible stairs are still there for me to climb up and down with. Ever since I've returned, I've spent most of my day walking up and down such steps. And people wonder why do I have such insane calf muscles...

So KaiXin met up with me today for a dinner and chit-chat. Kinda interesting to realise that he is almost done with his NSF days; kind of reminds me that I'm really growing older as the days go by. The fun part was that between he and I, we reduced this

to this. That's right, it is the amazing Giant Earthquake. And I kid you not, the two of us managed to polish off the entire bowl of 8 huge scoops of ice-cream with 8 toppings. An amazing feat, excellent for a hot day. If anyone'd like to pull this off, I'd suggest caution. heheheheh...

I was looking through my collection of music, and realised that I have almost nothing that is good to listen to now. Most of my [singing] music pieces are of these form; they are always so wistful and lamenting about lost loves and such. In fact, the main reason why I'm switching to 樱桃帮 (Cherry Boom) is that I needed something more rock and a little more... evil. That's right, Cherry Boom's music is a little on the evil side, so says this. If I actually have the time, I'll probably look deeper into this, but considering the fact that it is a rock-ish band, I'm not complaining. Currently I'm hot swapping Cherry Boom with Teresa Teng, and if the combination doesn't work well, I might just throw in Opeth or Therion.

No, I'm not in a music crisis... yet. Just trying to fine-tune some of the music that I listen to to further optimise their effects on me.

Till next time.

[edit: blogger is being anal... I should have started a new post rather than edit a draft. Now it refuses to edit the !@#$ date/time to yesterday]

No comments: