Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Aimless Wandering

On a completely unrelated note, I find myself wandering around the campus compound with a mild throbbing headache near the base of my skull. Well actually, it is one of those really random headaches that spread throughout the left hemisphere of my brain.

Not sure what's wrong. I think I might have sufficient sleep, but the craving for more just seems to stay, even though I know that I ought not be sleeping so much. Also, the weather is starting to turn hot again, and this means that I need to worry about dealing with the heat [D'oh].

The good news about it all will be that having 2 years of non-issue with the usual malady, I think that I've managed to unlearn all those bad habits that exacerbated the condition in the first place. I've not used any steroid cream nor find the need for moisturisers even during winter here, which suggests that the whole condition was nothing more than a triggered response from over-scratching.

But that's besides the point. That headache is still present though; not really sure what exactly is the problem. And that aside, I guess I'm still sleepy-ish.

Guess I'll have to pump up the caffeine once more. Or should I?

No comments: