Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Spring has Arrived, m3h

Ah Spring—it has finally arrived. The greatness of the daylight, the skimpy clothes that the girls wear to flaunt their well kept bodies, the joy that most people have prancing about in the sunlight.

Oh how I hate it.

It's so hot out, and the sunlight, it irritates me a whole lot. I mean, it's too darn bright for my tastes. And girls running about in skimpy attire; bleagh. It just keeps remind me how much work that I have to do as opposed to the relatively relaxing course load that those people have.

Am I bitter? Yes. I will admit it straight: I am bitter. Bitter that I need to do so much work while others are having fun. Bitter that there's so much in life that I need to worry about while still maintaining some semblence of sanity.

And I am bitter about bitterness itself.

Bleagh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lord Jesus Skin Cancer's worshipers have emerged from the shadows! Little do they know that he is a vengeful god and unpredictable master, prematurely sapping beauty and blighting flesh with malign lumps.

The_Laptop said...

Now, that's an interesting way of putting things into perspective.

I think this week is starting to feel a little better already... hahahaha...