Saturday, April 05, 2008

Quiet Night?

It's a rather quiet night, and here I am again sitting in front of Edythe and writing away, trying to pen some random thoughts together. It'll be a rather hectic week to come, considering the amount of work that I will end up doing. There's about 3 tests that are up for next week, and among that other things to worry about like my machine learning project. All in all, it would be a busy week indeed.

One serious question to ask will be, why the heck am I still up at this unholy hour, considering the fact that I had been up since 6.30am in the morning. Actually I have not much of a clue either; I guess being partially insomniac has a certain reason. Speaking of insomnia, I suspect that my body is probably more hardy than I give it credit for—of course, this is not an indicator to actually keep testing the limits of my body as that would be very silly.

Actually, for once, I have no clue what to talk about now, which is weird, again considering the fact that I generally have many ideas that I'd like to talk about but don't really have the time to.

Alright, this is getting nowhere. I'm stopping. Take care.

No comments: