Thursday, August 21, 2008

Radio Silence Once More

Once more I find myself seated at the airport again, waiting for my flight out of Singapore to return to Pittsburgh, where my current life is located. Transitional locations... things that till this day, never cease to amaze me. It will be a while till I'm able to get connected to anything else, and so meanwhile I shall just declare a moment's radio silence, at least until I've arrived at my final destination for this trip.

This upcoming year promises to be a rather interesting one, considring the fact that there are so many things that I'll need to deal with, among which include the concept of graduation. All things have more or less come to full circle, and this will once more prove to be one of those things that I'll need to learn how to deal with.

That said, it is almost time for boarding. I shall talk more about these at a more convenient time.

Till next time.

No comments: