Sunday, August 31, 2008

Week 0 Redux

The week is just about done, and things are indeed starting to fall into place somewhat. One silly thing that I keep having problems over is the relative confusion over the dates, since I keep thinking that Sep 01 is on Saturday, as opposed to Monday. That is fast changing however, due to the fact that it is the Labour Day weekend, which pretty much means free food and a day of rest [of sorts].

Homework has started to stream in slowly, and life is starting to look really different now, since my priorities and modes of operations have shifted a little here and there. It's a strange year ahead, and I know it deep within my bones.

I can't seem to be able to write more, so I shall just stop here. Perhaps a cycle through Schenley will help make things a little more palatable.

No comments: