Sunday, August 02, 2009

I Do Not Fear Once More

No matter what they say, I think that at the end of it all, it is really hard to truly get over someone whom you have spent a good portion of your life, energy and focus on---as humans, we are conditioned to behave in this way. I suppose that is how we end up in families and societies in the first place.

So many things have happened so far---as each moment passes, I find that I just live through it in a rather soulless way. I honestly do not know how to feel anymore, and have probably gotten to the point where I am just resigned to my fate, perhaps?

Interesting though, how I am reacting now. I basically started this post feeling extremely depressed, yet as I write more and more, I find that there is a certain uplifting feeling that is overcoming that depression. This feeling---it is strong, it is positive.

I do not fear once more.

I'll probably talk more later.

No comments: