Saturday, February 18, 2012

8 days have passed?!

Wow. One blink of an eye, and... another week has passed. I'm not really sure if this is a good thing or bad, but damn time passes quickly.

Anyway, some quick ``bullets'' because I'm too lazy to write a full post today:
  • I've experimentally confirmed that I definitely need 7 hours of sleep at the very least to maintain cognitive abilities beyond mere ``programming''.
  • I can actually run fast---I just need to push myself more.
  • There are several things that I need to adjust ``in my head'' before I can truly shine; I just hope it doesn't take too long to get these adjustments in.
  • In spite of trying to be a hermit, it turns out that I'm much more susceptible to company than I dare to admit.
  • Peanuts are awesome snack food.
And that's all I have for now. Sorry for the cop-out.

Till next time.

No comments: