Sunday, August 22, 2021

In Brief

It's Sunday. I went to church online. It rained a lot---the weather was nice. I had curry chicken rice for dinner. I watched more videos from various Hololive folks while reading a few more pages of The Mahabharata of Krishna-Dwaipayana Vyasa: Book 3: Vana Parva as translated by Kisari Mohan Ganguli. I played a little bit of Grim Dawn as well, trying to take my first player character through the Ultimate difficulty having failed to do so without twinking. I started on Voronoi diagrams in Computational Geometry in C (2nd Edition) by Joseph O'Rourke. I cut my own hair down to the shorter length that I prefer. I did area cleaning as well.

None of what I said above is in any particular chronological order.

That's all for today. Till the next update.

No comments: