Saturday, October 27, 2007

"Suicidal Thoughts"

While trawling through the cesspools of the Internet, I found a photoshopped image that is particularly inspirational, which is rare, considering that it is after all the cesspool of the Internet. Here is the picture (redone a little to make it more clean as compared to the original):I did a little trace online and managed to find the original artist, who is rimfrost at DeviantArt.

It is a cute comic, in a dark way (for some odd reason, I find the concept of "darkly cute" appealing, for instance, Miho from Megatokyo). But I find that the comic with the caption gave the overall combination a much stronger feel, which is something quite extraordinary.

Alright, I've had enough diversions. It is back to writing SML code for class.

No comments: