Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'da Say It, But Maybe Her Ideas Are Different...

Alright alright... because Danielle was complaining about me being so secretive, I will prove her wrong and put it here (all your fault hahahaha) complaining that she didn't know that I have a girlfriend, I'll "announce" it a little more "officially" here.

I'm currently dating a really awesome girl. She's smart, geeky, lovable, pretty, independent, inquisitive, intellectually stimulating, passionate and caring. If you've read the rather short paragraph here on the kind of girl I like and looked rather carefully at the timestamps of the posts here, you'd probably realise that something might just be a tad amiss—I'm updating this blog rather sporadically. And yes, it's because I'm dating her.

She's an amazing person. With all honesty, I had first met her nearly a year ago, and found her to be a rather interesting (but mildly awkward) person. I started hanging out with her and her friends over the last semester, and slowly feelings started to develop between us.

And so, we're now dating. Take that, my X-who-has-turned-into-a-Y!

By the way, the last I heard (from the horse's mouth, no less), it seems that my X-who-has-turned-into-a-Y seems to have grande social problems these days. So, I guess I shouldn't be too unhappy now, eh?

And no, I will not put my girlfriend's name here nor anywhere. Nor will I say it in real life unless she is with me. MWAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha...

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I didn't accuse you of being secretive! I just didn't know you had a girlfriend... it's perfectly acceptable not to post that online. I've never facebook relationshipped someone I was dating.

The_Laptop said...

(=

Alright, fixed the post. Hahahahahahahaha....


;-)

Anonymous said...

hi. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats MT!!! Looking forward to your return to the land of sweltering Singapore where we can catch up over prata...