Friday, March 30, 2012

Burble Blurb

Funny isn't it? How when I'm away from Facebook I actually get to post just a little bit more over here in my own original soapbox. Hard to think what I was missing when I didn't hop on that bandwagon.

I had a good talk with my friend and comrade-at-arms today---his word gave me some new light on my current hard life. I wonder if what I am feeling now is for good or for worse, but really, there are enough fires to fight already without having to get into the pure hypotheticals.

Sleep truly is an important resource. Sure, I can code drunk and/or sleepy, but when I need to think... it doesn't work. At all. No way. Already I am feeling the ill-effects of being fairly sleep-deprived and not having enough of nature's anti-depressants running through my blood due to a lack of running and other physical activity.

*sigh*

I feel so tired. I should head home and get some sleep. Got a lot of things that need to be done, and I have to go do them.

No comments: