Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Dream-time Lover

Last night as I lay in bed, I dreamt of my lover. It was a strange dream that involved adventure and acrobatics, but it was one that made me wake up wondering if I would ever find her. As I sit here working on research-related things, a good 12 hours since the dream, I try to recall and write down what had happened within the dream itself.

She was there. Someone whom I was introduced to by someone whom I know, I think; I cannot quite remember. I don't even remember her face now---it has been so long, and I can't even tell if she had long or short hair. We met, I liked her, I found her interesting and cute. I think we met at some restaurant or something, and had a nice conversation---memory is fuzzy now, I swear I should have just written it down while it was still ``fresh'' in my mind. I found that I had a connection with her. She was the One, the person I had loved all my life but never knew who she ever was.

Then, I was on the ground floor of a building or something. There was a huge commotion---she was in an office somewhere up in the building. There was something wrong about, I knew I had to get her out of the place. I ran up the building as best as I could, and managed to get to her office. We embraced; I felt a little relieved. But it seemed that it wasn't quite over. We left the office, fast. I don't know what the commotion was about, but I knew we had to get away. Fast. Somehow I was carrying her on my shoulders and we were headed down the stairs of the building. The stairs---they were wide, circular, long. I ran as fast as I could down them to get to my motorcycle. Why I had one, I didn't know. We got there somehow, me feeling the adrenaline rush, she holding on to me close. We got on to the motorcycle, with me driving and she being the pillon rider. We charged out of the building.

Away from the building we went, past the many people around us. I felt at ease with her---I knew that whatever danger it was, it wasn't over yet. Not just yet. We went on along the roads, through the highway, out into the open. I cannot remember exactly what was it, but I suppose that was when I woke up.

Sometimes I wonder what my brain is trying to tell me. >.< When I awoke, I felt a sense of serenity, that kind of contentment that one feels when one is absolutely blissful.

Maybe I will get to see her again in my dreams or better yet, in my life.

No comments: