Friday, March 30, 2012

Frantic Friday

Some interesting things that went past my mind this morning:
  • As one gets older and gets more integrated into society, the sense of individualism gets eroded as we start realising that there is a really large world out there after all. That's why family and friends are important---they remind you that you are still an individual in spite of the largeness of the world.
  • Sleep and mood are highly correlated, without sleep, mood gets pretty negatively affected. Not very good for higher-order cognitive functions.
  • There are many paths through life. There are many ways to walk through life. Which is my way? What is my objective function?
  • No matter where you are, talk to people around you. Absorb the good advice, discard the bad, and laugh at the nonsensical.
  • Self-inking stamp with my emblem has arrived! I've been wanting that for a long time now, and have finally gotten it. Cool.
Alright, enough of wasting time. Need to get things done, as always.

It may be Friday, but there is one more little hurdle to cross before I can get a little brief respite from it all. Till the next entry.

No comments: