Monday, January 04, 2021

What a Weekend

What a weekend.

A preview of what is to come during my upcoming sabbatical/re-alignment journey, where my wakefulness is controlled by the diurnal cycle instead of the need to be heading to the office.

It is not too bad, actually. I am surprised that my priority wasn't to be playing computer games, but to do reading of all sorts. Don't get me wrong, I still play some video games in between, but they are more of the quick sort instead of a multi-decade-hour extravaganza. More Jupiter Hell and less Halo.

The bookshelf at home has undergone another small round of re-organisation. I have read quite a few of the books that I had set up to be in easy reach, and as such, it was time to shift things around so that other books that I would want to read are actually made easily available. I think it is a good time to explore other aspects of knowledge (and by extension, my interests) during this period of reflection and re-alignment.

As to what they may be, I think I will eventually talk about them here.

And AGDQ 2021 is now live. That is always a plus.

That's all I have for now. Till the next update, I suppose.

No comments: