Sunday, September 02, 2007

I Walk Alone Always

Heheheh... I think that is high time to say this to myself: Welcome to artificial land, where folks just treat you very nicely only when they need you. Am I bitter? A little, I guess, but seriously, I'm starting to get used to this. All this doesn't come without stimuli though; it happened because of two incidents, which I don't want to elaborate here.

I have walked alone before; I am walking alone now. No reason that I should feel anything different or weird about that. I'm still a gaijin here anyways, so it is time to get my groove back and run things the way that I want it, nevermind about other folks. If other folks don't care about how I feel, I can always reciprocate the feeling.

Alright, enough of random rantings. My old words still ring true: Friends come, friends go. I stand strong in the face of adversity and did it my way.

In other news, my ssh on Cygwin suddenly decided to die on me and thus I can no longer connect directly to the various servers using the SSH protocoal. I wonder what the heck has happened.

And now, back to work.

No comments: