Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Overzealous Dumbass I Am.

Hot-bloodedness leads to overzealousness, which no one seems to appreciate except for those who are happy to see one's downfall. Part of my character, is to be really energetic in doing things; it is fairly rare to see me do anything with less than all the fervour that I can muster.

Bridge burning and all that I have said earlier are just hogwash; they are all lame excuses to cover up for the fact that ultimately, it is my overzealousness that turns people off. My zeal in getting things done come about as pure arrogance, my high interest levels in things make people feel irritated/intimidated/irked, and they start to leave, one by one.

I can sit down and say that those who leave don't matter, but who am I cheating? One person may be wrong, but a whole group of them can't all be wrong at the same time, particularly from the fact that they are not all from the same social circles. This is probably the single thing that makes me as hateful as anything else could.

Sometimes, I just don't want to be anymore and go back to a more mundane existence, but that is just silly dreaming. I'm already here, so it is just time to move on. I can no longer turn back the clock.

Sadness seeps deep into me and makes me feel like I'm about to fall apart.

1 comment:

Azzurra said...

Regardless of what you might think (at this moment or on the next day, or for many years), having ideas and enthusiasm is better than not having them. You'll get people management skills through experience or training. Furthermore, I think American people value ideas and zeal =)