Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year?

On another note, am I doing something wrong with my life? Am I just deluding myself that what I am doing is really the thing that I should be doing? And no, I'm not referring to my [rather dismal] personal life, but more for my professional life. Sometimes I feel this helplessness and this strange fear deep within my being. And it doesn't help that everywhere I turn, I keep getting bad vibes.

The hell... I don't like the feeling of this at all. It makes absolutely no sense, like why do I feel all these random feelings every now and then? Is there still something fundamentally wrong with me, or are these bouts of self-doubt absolutely normal for someone who is under much stress from many sources?

So many questions, and yet so few answers. This is getting annoying even for myself; I have long since acknowledged that I no longer know what is the "right" path for myself, or have I? Could all these self-doubt stem from my own inability to acknowledge the basic facts of life, or rather, the basic facts of my current being?

Not a good start to a new year I think, if there's so much to worry about in my mind...

No comments: