Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Emblem

`Why the weird new picture?' You might think. Well, first off, here it is:If you have been paying attention to the ``favicon'' on the addressbar of the sites that I have, you would have realised the existence of this new image.

It is sort of the placemarker for me in the digital realm, I suppose. The significance is simple: M, MT are my initials, and the dotted image in the lower right corner is the Glider, a configuration of cells in Conway's Game of Life---a hacker emblem.

This means that I identify with the concept of the ``classical'' hacker (not the media-bastardised version that means breaking into computer systems and such).

Alright, enough of random thingamagigs. That said, it is only an emblem/coat of arms---I do not guarantee that everything that contains that symbol is indeed from me---please be discerning.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

meisee said...

it looks nicer with the border orh!