Friday, March 27, 2009

Last Round of Belly-Aching for Now

And so another day continues the drudgery that defines what I am. I am slowly losing patience with people of all sorts, including myself. I'm tired of having to deal with people; I'm just going to not care anymore. Let them think what they want, let them do what they want! I never did fit in anywhere; any sense of fitting in is a delusion on my part. Time to stop these damn delusions, I guess.

Looking at how things are progressing throughout this week, I think I will have a most interesting Friday. There're so many things to think about, and probably to work on, and to actually deal with personally, that perhaps I should just switch back into my colder demeanour and deal with these things, with little regard to what else is going on.

Alright, I'm sick of belly-aching. Time to get back to work.

No comments: